Announcements · Virtual Reality · Mar 29, 2023
Welcome to Litesport: Your One-Stop Destination for VR Fitness
Say goodbye to Liteboxer and hello to Litesport! Starting March 29, we’ve got a new name, a new look, and a brand-new workout. We’re undergoing a transformation, with a lot of exciting new features, updates, and ways to work out. Start your Litesport free trial today and join us as we share the big news:
Welcome to Litesport! Litesport, formally Liteboxer, combines hit music, game dynamics, and expert training to create the world's most immersive workouts. By combining innovative boxing, full body, and brand-new strength training workouts, Litesport creates the ultimate virtual reality fitness experience. And we’re the only VR fitness platform to place real, certified trainers in the convenience of your own home.
As the leading player in the world of VR fitness, we figured it was time for a new look and a new name. This move from Liteboxer to Litesport is a significant milestone marking our transformation from boxing workouts to being your one-stop destination for fitness in the virtual world.
Welcome to the new era of Litesport. As we undergo this exciting new phase, here are a few changes you’ll notice along the way:
- New Logo
- Brand New Website
- App UX/UI Refresh
- Updated Social Handle (@litesportVR)
- Brand New Strength Workout Modality
- More Precise Laser-Based System
Here’s what you can expect:
As part of the Litesport rebrand, we’re excited to announce the launch of a brand-new and first-of-its-kind workout: Strength. In Strength workouts, our certified Trainers guide you through tried-and-true strength training exercises, incorporating real dumbbells and weights. These classes leverage Meta’s mixed reality features like passthrough and hand-tracking, giving the appearance that your trainer is right in your living room. This levels up your workout by improving your form, keeping you motivated, and providing a safe environment to lift weights.
Strength workouts target 16 key muscles, which are showcased on the unique and interactive muscle map. You can filter content by specific muscle groups to change the focus of each workout to better reach your goals.
And instead of a leaderboard or Match results, these workouts are a competition against yourself. With each workout, we’ll share your total calories burned, muscles worked, weight lifted, reps completed, and more. These results and progress tracking stats keep you coming back so you get stronger with each workout.
Brand New Website & App Refresh
The Litesport upgrade is more than just a brand-new name and logo. As part of the launch, you’ll also notice that we’ve given the app and our website a refresh with a whole new look.
You can do everything on the app and our website that you could do before. But with these changes, it feels cleaner, sleeker, and more intuitive so it’s easier for you to view, navigate, and find what you’re looking for. Take a tour through the app and our website to discover all the new changes.
With our new laser-based system you can be more deliberate and precise when navigating the app. It’s like a laser beam shining out from your finger, making it easier for you to click buttons and navigate from one workout to the next. It’s the same system that Meta and many other popular fitness apps use. And now, you can experience it on Litesport.
Ways to Workout With Litesport
With the addition of Strength workouts, you now have five ways to work out with Litesport, each with its own unique benefits and experience:
- Boxing (Mitt Drills, Punch Tracks, and Trainer Classes): Improve your form, enhance your boxing technique, and get expert instruction and motivation in trainer-guided classes and Mitt Drill workouts. Or test your rhythm and strength with Punch Tracks as you throw punches in time to the lights and beat of a single song.
- Total Body: Follow along with your Trainer as you take on full-body exercises that incorporate exciting and responsive VR elements. You’ll slam battle ropes, rack up points on the speed bag, avoid overhead ropes with ducks and squats, and engage your entire body for our most complete workout.
- Strength: Our newest unique-to-VR dumbbell-based workout challenges you to build strength the right way. In these classes our certified trainers will guide you through tried-and-true weight-lifting and strength exercises, ensuring correct form.
The Journey From Liteboxer to Litesport
We’ve come a long way from the launch of our first product, the Liteboxer Floor Stand, in 2020. Back then, we were a boxing-focused fitness brand. But when we joined the VR space in March of 2022, we saw ourselves as more than just a boxing workout. We aspired to be your one-stop shop for all things VR fitness. And with the launch of Litesport, we’re on our way to achieving that goal.
Here’s how we made the journey from Liteboxer to Litesport:
- Founded in October 2020, Litesport all began with the launch of our Liteboxer Floor Stand.
- Then, in 2021 we made boxing more accessible with the debut of the Liteboxer Wall Mount with a smaller footprint.
- In March 2022, we joined the metaverse launching the Liteboxer VR app in the Oculus store.
- You asked for a free VR membership and we delivered in May 2022 with our Basic Membership option.
- To make it easier to take your workouts on the road, we launched Liteboxer Go in June of 2022.
- In October 2022, we challenged you to the ultimate full-body workout with the debut of Total Body on The View.
- Then, in February 2022 we expanded access to over 16 new European countries.
- And now we’re announcing the transformative rebrand of Liteboxer to Litesport, with a new name, new look, and first-to-market VR Strength workout.
Join Litesport for Free Today
Although we have a new visual identity and a brand-new name, our goal remains the same: giving you the best workout possible in the metaverse. Ready to give Litesport a try? Download the app and start your 7-day Premium trial today and cancel anytime.
you may also like