Announcements · Virtual Reality · Sep 14, 2022
New in the App: 150 Punch Track Expansion
You asked for more music, and we’re delivering! Starting September 15, we’re expanding our Punch Track Library to include 150 tracks. And the best part? We’re bringing back your old favorites.
Read on to find out which Punch Tracks are back in the app. And get ready to turn up the volume and level up your workout:
Punch Track Expansion: 150 Punch Tracks
Our Punch Track library is expanding! Instead of around 100 Punch Tracks, you now have 150 options to choose from in your Litesport app.
And these newly added Punch Tracks aren’t just any Punch Tracks. These are popular Punch Tracks we’ve had on the app before. In other words, we’re bringing back your favorites! So get ready to box to the beat of the music and artists you know and love.
New Punch Tracks
Here are some of the new Punch Tracks you’ll find live again in your app:
- "(I Just) Died In Your Arms" by Cutting Crew
- "Always On Time" by Ja Rule (Feat. Ashanti)
- "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga
- "Bad To The Bone" by George Thorogood & The Destroyers
- "brutal" by Olivia Rodrigo
- "Bullet With Butterfly Wings" by The Smashing Pumpkins
- "Cake By The Ocean" by DNCE
- "Con Calma" by Daddy Yankee (Feat. Snow)
- "Dior" by Pop Smoke
- "Don't Wanna Know" by Maroon 5, Kendrick Lamar
- "E.T." by Katy Perry
- "Happier" by Marshmello, Bastille
- "Hey Baby (Album Version)" by No Doubt
- "Hold On" by Justin Bieber
- "Hotline Bling" by Drake
- "Jack & Diane" by John Mellencamp
- "MotorSport" by Migos, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B
- "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)" by Fall Out Boy
- "Ruff Ryders Anthem" by DMX
- "The Middle" by Jimmy Eat World
Where can you find these new Punch Tracks?
These new Punch Tracks are available today in VR. Just head to the “Workout” tab of your Litesport app and select “Punch Tracks” to find all 150 options.
Do Leaderboards and Personal Bests carry over?
In bringing back old favorites, you might be wondering: do my previous scores carry over? And the answer is yes! The Leaderboards and Personal Bests look just like they did the last time these Punch Tracks were available on the app. This means it’s now time to head in and try and beat your old score!
This update is only available for Premium Litesport members. Learn more about Litesport membership and start boxing to our 150 Punch Tracks today.
you may also like