Boxing · Fitness and Motivation · Dec 08, 2022
Give the Gift of Fitness: 30+ Gift Ideas for Fitness Lovers
Are you looking for the perfect gift for the fitness or gym lover in your life? You’ve come to the right place! Whether they’re a beginner or a pro, this fitness gift wish list has it all. From tech gadgets to sweat-wicking apparel to nutrition supplements, there’s something here for every fitness lover.
With this ultimate fitness gift wish list in hand, you'll be able to find just what they need to supercharge their workout. Let’s get started…
Workout Gear & Gadgets
The most obvious choice when it comes to gifts for a fitness enthusiast is workout gear. Whether they are into running, cycling, boxing, or just hitting the gym, having quality workout gear and gadgets goes a long way in making sure that they can stay motivated and have fun while getting in a good sweat.
Consider gifting them some new workout shoes, boxing gloves, or, if you’re willing to spend a bit more, a high-performance smartwatch or activity tracker that monitors their heart rate and other metrics while they work out.
- Running sneakers: Hoka
- Weight training sneakers: Nike Metcon
- Boxing gloves: Liteboxer
- Fitness Smartwatch: Apple Watch Series 8
- Activity Tracker: WHOOP or Oura Ring
- Wireless headphones: Beats Fit Pro
- VR fitness gadget: Meta Quest 2
- Massage gun: Therabody Pro or Mini
- Dumbbells: Flybird Adjustable Dumbbells
- On-the-go boxing workout: Liteboxer Go
- Ankle weights: Bala Bangles
Home Gym Equipment
To really upgrade their workout, look into gifting larger pieces of home gym equipment (like Liteboxer!) so they can work out from the comfort of their own home:
- At-home boxing workout: Liteboxer Floor Stand or Wall Mount
- VR fitness: Liteboxer VR
- Do they already own a Liteboxer? Consider the gift of a Liteboxer Membership
And now’s the best time to buy your Liteboxer gear! From now till December 25 you can unlock a 1-year all-access membership to Liteboxer Go and VR plus get Liteboxer Go sensors for only $159. Interested in gifting the Liteboxer Floor Stand or Wall Mount? Get $500 off your purchase plus a 1-year free subscription. But these deals don’t last forever! Buy your Liteboxer hardware, Go, or VR equipment today to score big.
The perfect workout outfit is essential for any fitness enthusiast. Look for items that are both stylish and comfortable. Consider items like moisture-wicking tops, breathable joggers, and supportive sports bras.
For the colder months, look for insulated jackets and beanies that keep them warm during outdoor workouts. Not only do these items look great but they will also help them reach their goals faster and with better results.
- Women’s Joggers: Beyond Yoga
- Men’s Joggers: GymShark
- Running gloves: Smartwool
- Beanie: NoBull
- Leggings: Fabletics or All Access
- Men’s Workout Shorts: Lululemon
- Athletic wear for men & women: Alo, Girlfriend Collective, Vuori, or Cuts Clothing
Gifting accessories versus a new outfit or piece of equipment can be a great way to add variety to their workouts without breaking the bank. Consider items like foam rollers, resistance bands, adjustable dumbbells, jump ropes, pull-up bars, and more.
- Water bottle: HydroJug or Hydro Flask
- Lifting belts: Uppper
- Resistance bands: Perform Better (but for your Liteboxer you’ll need these!)
- Yoga mat: PopFlex
- Non-slip workout mat: Liteboxer
- Fitness box subscription: The Fit Boxx or Barbella Box
- Weighted jump rope: Crossrope
- Gym bag: PopFlex, Lululemon, or GymShark
- Foam Roller: Love Sweat Fitness
- Doorway pull-up bar: FitBeast
- Weighted vest: BaseBlocks or Omorpho
Nutrition & Health Supplements
If your special someone is serious about reaching their fitness goals, then consider gifting them some nutrition supplements such as protein powders or amino acids to support muscle recovery and growth. You could also opt for creatine or Lion's mane supplements designed to give them an extra boost when they need it most!
No matter how fit someone may be, if their diet is not up to par then all their hard work in the gym or in the ring won’t amount to much in terms of results. This is why giving someone a healthy meal box subscription as a gift could also be beneficial both now and in the future. It gives them access to nutritious meals without having to plan out every single one themselves.
- Protein Powders: Nufyx or Nuzest
- Collagen Peptides: Vital Proteins
- Creatine: 1st Phorm
- Lion’s Mane: Four Sigmatic
- Meal Kit Delivery: HelloFresh
We hope you enjoyed this fitness gift wish list! If you’re giving the gift of Liteboxer this year, make sure to take advantage of our best deals of the season, happening now! Score $500 off your Liteboxer Floor Stand or Wall Mount, a 1-year all-access membership to Liteboxer Go and VR, and more.
you may also like