Virtual Reality · Dec 08, 2022
Give the Gift of Fitness: 30+ Gift Ideas for Fitness Lovers
Are you looking for the perfect gift for the fitness or gym lover in your life? You’ve come to the right place! Whether they’re a beginner or a pro, this fitness gift wish list has it all. From tech gadgets to sweat-wicking apparel to nutrition supplements, there’s something here for every fitness lover.
With this ultimate fitness gift wish list in hand, you'll be able to find just what they need to supercharge their workout. Let’s get started…
Workout Gear & Gadgets
The most obvious choice when it comes to gifts for a fitness enthusiast is workout gear. Whether they are into running, cycling, boxing, or just hitting the gym, having quality workout gear and gadgets goes a long way in making sure that they can stay motivated and have fun while getting in a good sweat.
Consider gifting them some new workout shoes, boxing gloves, or, if you’re willing to spend a bit more, a high-performance smartwatch or activity tracker that monitors their heart rate and other metrics while they work out.
- Running sneakers: Hoka
- Weight training sneakers: Nike Metcon
- Fitness Smartwatch: Apple Watch Series 8
- Activity Tracker: WHOOP or Oura Ring
- Wireless headphones: Beats Fit Pro
- VR fitness gadget: Meta Quest 2
- Massage gun: Therabody Pro or Mini
- Dumbbells: Flybird Adjustable Dumbbells
- On-the-go boxing workout: Litesport VR
- Ankle weights: Bala Bangles
Home Gym Equipment
To really upgrade their workout, look into gifting home gym equipment (like Litesport!) so they can work out from the comfort of their own home:
- At-home or on-the-go boxing workout: Litesport
- Do they already own a Meta Quest headset? Consider the gift of a Litesport Membership
The perfect workout outfit is essential for any fitness enthusiast. Look for items that are both stylish and comfortable. Consider items like moisture-wicking tops, breathable joggers, and supportive sports bras.
For the colder months, look for insulated jackets and beanies that keep them warm during outdoor workouts. Not only do these items look great but they will also help them reach their goals faster and with better results.
- Women’s Joggers: Beyond Yoga
- Men’s Joggers: GymShark
- Running gloves: Smartwool
- Beanie: NoBull
- Leggings: Fabletics or All Access
- Men’s Workout Shorts: Lululemon
- Athletic wear for men & women: Alo, Girlfriend Collective, Vuori, or Cuts Clothing
Gifting accessories versus a new outfit or piece of equipment can be a great way to add variety to their workouts without breaking the bank. Consider items like foam rollers, resistance bands, adjustable dumbbells, jump ropes, pull-up bars, and more.
- Water bottle: HydroJug or Hydro Flask
- Lifting belts: Uppper
- Resistance bands: Perform Better
- Yoga mat: PopFlex
- Fitness box subscription: The Fit Boxx or Barbella Box
- Weighted jump rope: Crossrope
- Gym bag: PopFlex, Lululemon, or GymShark
- Foam Roller: Love Sweat Fitness
- Doorway pull-up bar: FitBeast
- Weighted vest: BaseBlocks or Omorpho
Nutrition & Health Supplements
If your special someone is serious about reaching their fitness goals, then consider gifting them some nutrition supplements such as protein powders or amino acids to support muscle recovery and growth. You could also opt for creatine or Lion's mane supplements designed to give them an extra boost when they need it most!
No matter how fit someone may be, if their diet is not up to par then all their hard work in the gym or in the ring won’t amount to much in terms of results. This is why giving someone a healthy meal box subscription as a gift could also be beneficial both now and in the future. It gives them access to nutritious meals without having to plan out every single one themselves.
- Protein Powders: Nufyx or Nuzest
- Collagen Peptides: Vital Proteins
- Creatine: 1st Phorm
- Lion’s Mane: Four Sigmatic
- Meal Kit Delivery: HelloFresh
We hope you enjoyed this fitness gift wish list! If you’re giving the gift of Litesport this year, make sure to take advantage of our best deals of the season, happening now!
you may also like